Conexiones solicita envíos
From: Espanol List For Codependents Anonymous (espcodacodependents.org)
Date: Sun, 2 Dec 2018 17:31:15 -0800
El Comité de Conexiones envía a los subscriptores de su listado un mensaje
semanal escrito por un miembro de CoDA, en el cual habla de su experiencia,
fortaleza y experiencia en la recuperación. A continuación incluimos el
anuncio más reciente que solicita contribuciones de los miembros de CoDA,
para ese boletín semanal. Existen traducciones de unos de estos envíos en
el Boletín de CoDA Colombia, que pueden consultar a
http://www.codacolombia.org/

Once a week on Tuesdays, the CoDA Co-NNections Committee sends out recovery
stories written by CoDA members. We send them by email (members can
subscribe here: http://www.codependents.org/ and they are also posted on
the coda.org website http://connections.coda.org/

We also have a Meeting In Print that is posted quarterly here:
http://connections.coda.org/index.cfm/mip/

We’ve been experiencing a shortage of new recovery stories. We’ve been
publishing stories from the archives to bridge the gap.

*OUR REQUEST:* Would you please consider taking this message back to your
meetings and asking if any members are interested in writing and submitting
their recovery story?

Here are some brief guidelines:

We’re looking for your personal stories and poems reflecting experience,
strength and hope in your recovery from codependency (we ask that recovery
in other 12 Step programs be mentioned only peripherally, not as the
focus). Our Committee Guidelines suggest the published articles contain in
some degree experience, strength and hope, how it was, how it is, how CoDA
helped. Our hope is that the readings will inspire and encourage members of
the Fellowship. We also request that there be no mention of politics, or of
specific religions/religious beliefs. There is no specific word count,
though longer submissions are often sent to the Meeting in Print sub
committee.

Members can submit their stories either here:
http://connections.coda.org/index.cfm/submit-article/
or by emailing wr [at] coda.org <wr [at] coda.org?subject=Submission> , or
wr [at] codependents.org <wr [at] codependents.org?subject=Submission> . Longer
stories & poems can be sent to Meeting In Print Directly at mip [at] coda.org
<mip [at] coda.org?subject=Submission>

We’re also hoping to add new members to the committee. Potential tasks
include vetting submissions, working collaboratively with CoDA member
authors on small issues, correcting grammar, and helping prepare the
Meeting In Print issues.

Thank you again for your service to CoDA as trusted servants!

In Service,

Your CoDA Co-NNections Committee

connections [at] coda.org <connections [at]
coda.org?subject=Submissions%20Needed>
  • (no other messages in thread)