CoDA Europe Convention Germany / Thank you
From: Espanol List For Codependents Anonymous (espcodacodependents.org)
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2015 09:05:07 +0100
Hello dear CoDA friends in Spain,

we were amazed and very grateful to see, how much effort you took to
translate and post this information about the European Convention on your
web page. This is a wonderful proof of the theme ? CoDA unites. I am quite
impressed, how active, inspired and spiritual the Spanish CoDA fellowship
is.

My wife and I were part of the International CoDA Convention on the island
of Gran Canaria; we remember it also as very alive and spiritual; and well
organized, too. We felt warmly welcomed and very comfortable.

So ? as part of CoDA-Germany ? we want to thank you from our hearts for your
contribution and are looking forward to see many people from Spain and other
countries of the world in Lindau, Germany.

Warm regards and good 24 hours

Günter

Chair CoDA Deutschland e.V.

  • (no other messages in thread)